Purposes of the treatment, why do we treat your personal data?
- Reservations : to manage the reservations requested by you.
- Newsletter subscription: to send you promotional and advertising communications about our services, offers, events, congratulations, newsletter. These communications will be carried out through any electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables them to be made ( ordinary mail, e-mail, sms or fax) .
- Contact: to process orders, requests or any type of request you make through any of the forms and / or contact forms that we make available to you.
- Statistics: to carry out statistical studies, in order to improve our services.
- Surveys : to know your opinion through surveys, in order to improve our services.
Legitimation of the treatment, for what reason can we process your personal data?
To manage your reservations, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party (article 6.1.b GDPR) and for the fulfillment of a legal obligation (article 6.1.c GDPR). To send you communications through the subscription to the newsletter, we treat your personal data, based on your consent granted for one or more specific purposes (article 6.1. to GDPR) when completing any of the forms and / or contact forms that we make available to you on this website and check the box enabled for this purpose . And we treat your personal data based on our legitimate interest in the case of responding to your requests, conducting statistical studies, or knowing your opinion, to improve our services (article 6.1.f GDPR)
Data communication, to whom do we provide your personal data?
We will communicate your personal data to Public Administrations and other private entities for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which our hotel is subject for its activities. For any other communication of your personal data, we will previously request your consent.
With the suppliers that need to access your personal data for the provision of the services that we have contracted them, or that due to the operation of our electronic services (website and emails) may have access to certain personal data, we have signed contracts confidentiality and order to process personal data necessary and required by regulations to protect your privacy (article 28.3 GDPR).
Rights that assist you, what are your rights under the GDPR?
The rights that assist the USER are:
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a form to exercise the specific right requested, which you must complete and send to us along with a photocopy of your ID or Passport. Once such documentation is received, we will attend to the exercise of your rights within the legally established terms.
Contact information to exercise your rights :
BAMAR 2000, SA. POLÍGONO SECTOR DUNAS, 2ª FASE - 21760 MATALASCAÑAS (Huelva). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through BAMAR 2000, SA. POLÍGONO SECTOR DUNAS, 2ª FASE - 21760 MATALASCAÑAS (Huelva). Email: email@example.com