MEDIDAS PARA LA APERTURA
GENERAL PREVENTION MEASURES CHECK IN and CHECK OUT MEASUREMENTS MEASURES IN ROOMS COMMON ZONES RESTORATION LEISURE, ANIMATION and EVENTS STORE ROCINA FIFTH HEAVEN GYM
GENERAL PREVENTION MEASURES
- Maintaining the safety distance of 2 meters
- Cleaning and disinfection plan with authorized virucide of the ECOLAB brand
- Continuous air conditioning and ventilation of the establishment
- Access to hydroalcoholic solution in all common areas
- Installation of disinfectant carpets in the exterior entrances to the hotel
Designed to capture moisture and all types of dirt from the entrances.
Machine washable up to 60º to keep carpets hygienically clean.
- We used the Oasis Pro 20 virucidal disinfectant cleaner.
An application of sufficient virucidal to cover the area of action, respray periodically according to the amount of influx.
- All our employees have PPE and have been trained for their safety by the MPE company with specific training on Covid-19.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT MEASUREMENTS
- Recommendation to pay by card or mobile devices to avoid handling cash
- Minimum distance measures of 2 meters, through signage on the ground and placement of protection screens in the front office area
- Cleaning and disinfection measures for electronic equipment, keys and pens after each use with a virucidal product from the ECOLAB brand
- Access to hydroalcoholic solution next to the reception desk
- Container is enabled to return keys and subsequent disinfection with virucida ECOLAB
MEASURES IN ROOMS
- Disinfection of all elements of the room between guests
- Daily ventilation of all rooms
- Collection of lingerie in separate bags in laundry carts
- Disinfection of textiles in our laundry at> 65ºC with ECOLAB product
- Reduction of decorative elements and expendable material for security reasons, transferring all hotel information to the TV screen in each room
- Use of PPE by cleaning staff at all times
- Individual amenities per room
- Limited use of spaces temporarily for customer safety
- Individual or family unit use of the elevators and with a mask.
- Covid equipment, created for the disinfection of cleaning common areas, handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, rugs and carpets, porch entrance, glass, replacement of hydroalcoholic gels, continuous garbage collection, bathroom review including swimming pools
- Analysis and identification of capacity of the different rooms of the hotel
- Distribution of tables and chairs to guarantee the safety distance between clients
- Control of capacity through lunch and dinner shifts and extension of hours, for a correct disinfection and restoration of restoration
Breakfast: 1st shift: 08: 00h. - 2nd shift 09.00h. - 3rd shift 10.00h.
Lunch: 1st shift: 1:00 p.m. - 2nd shift 2:00 p.m. - 3rd shift 15.00h.
Dinner: 1st shift: 8:00 p.m. - 2nd shift 9:00 p.m. - 3rd shift 22.00h.
- Substitution of common elements for single-dose
- Sanitization of all the dishes used in our washing train> 80ºC
- Use of EPis by catering and kitchen staff at all times
LEISURE, ANIMATION and EVENTS
- Pool capacity control
- The pool hammock is responsible for the disinfection of the hammocks with virucidal, as well as the contact areas, showers, pool stairs, bathrooms. In addition, our hammocks are placed at a safety distance of 2 meters.
- We have 6 pool showers, 3 on one side and 3 on the other end, closing the central shower so that there is the recommended safety distance.
- Adaptation of animation activities guaranteeing social distancing
- Limitation of services temporarily to ensure customer safety
- We have eliminated the service of Fishbowl, our nursery, for not being able to guarantee the safety distance
- We have moved our Ecoclub to Alucine, in three open-plan rooms with access to the garden at the same height and constant ventilation
- Capacity has been reduced to 15 pax maximum in store
- Clothing items are not returned
- Disinfection with hydroalcolic gel at the entrance at the store counter
- Entry and exit zone delimited to avoid crossing of people
- Protective screens on counter
- The restaurant capacity has been reduced by eliminating furniture
- The safety distance between tables of 2 meters is kept
- The tablecloths have been eliminated and single-use placemats have been placed with Rocina's letter printed on them
- QR codes have been placed on the tables to be able to download Rocina's letter with mobile devices
- Single-dose products are provided to the customer in the case of sauces, jams, dressings, butters
- We have protective screens in the restaurant bar as well as in the ham cutting area
- We make table reservations to eat to control restaurant capacity
- We have optical gel at the entrance of the terrace
- The furniture has been reduced and a safety distance of 2 meters has been left between tables
- QR codes have been created located on the tables and bar on the terrace so that the customer has access to the menu on any mobile device
- Capacity has been reduced to 6 pax maximum
- Space ventilation constantly
- Gel dispenser at the entrance of the same
- A disinfection point has been placed within the reach of users to disinfect each machine after use
- Mandatory use of a mask during exercise
- Access control through registration in the front office of reception to not exceed the capacity of 6 pax
- Disinfection of machinery and space by our Covid Team, according to use of the space